Cats and dogs were not created equal. We at Country Oaks Veterinary Clinic will give your cat the best medical care available.
We are members of the American Association of Feline Practitioners which helps us stay on the cutting edge of feline medicine.
- Wellness visits- recommended twice a year for senior cats
- Wellness bloodwork- CBC, Chemistry, HW, Felv, FIV, Urinalysis, Thyroid and more…
- Feline vaccines- Purevax Rabies, Felv vaccines and FVRCP
- Purevax vaccines are the recommended vaccines by the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
- Elective surgeries- Spay/Neuter, declawing and more
- Professional Dental Cleanings- Help maintain your cat’s health
- Dental Radiology
- Evaluation and preventative care for the three most common diseases of senior cats
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Disease
Healthy Cats for Life
Click on this link from the American Association of Feline Practitioners to learn more about how you can help keep your cat healthy. Learn about common behavioral and medical problems in cats and much more…
My Cat Has Diabetes
Diabetes is a common disease of aging cats. We at Country Oaks Veterinary Clinic can help your diabetic cat. Please click on the link above to learn more about feline diabetes.